Below taken from Chris Kresser Email newsletter April 2, 2020. For the full article click here.
Pre-existing conditions and COVID-19 severityNew data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirm that both pre-existing health conditions and age are independently associated with COVID-19 severity. A few notable highlights from the report:
- Among those ages 19 to 64 with pre-existing conditions,18 to 20 percent were hospitalized. Among those without conditions, approximately 6 percent were hospitalized.
- Only 17 to 18 percent of people over age 65 without pre-existing conditions were hospitalized. Of people over age 65 with a pre-existing condition, 42 to 44 percent were hospitalized.
- This suggests that people under age 65 with a pre-existing condition had about the same risk of being hospitalized as people over 65 without a pre-existing condition. It also suggests that having a pre-existing condition at any age doubles or triples your risk of being hospitalized.
What qualifies as a pre-existing condition or risk factor?
- Chronic lung disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic renal disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Being immunocompromised
- Neurological disorder
- Neurodevelopmental or intellectual disability
I have a new Cloud Key Gen 2 + I have the SDN part working. But can’t get protect working.
I try on the web browser and it stalls out. See the image below.
Then after putting in the information it freezes as the below image.
And on the iOS app it also fails. Initially, the iOS app would time out about 3/4 of the way around the “waiting” circle. Now it goes ahead but errors. See this YouTube video of the screen capture from my phone.
- In Word replace all the paragraph marks with a unique character.
- In Excel replace the unique character with the Excel line break character.
- In the Replace field, enter the following Alt code: Alt+0010. This code enters in a single line break. You will not see this character but the cursor may change.
Note, to enter an Alt code, hold down the Alt key as you type the digits on the numeric keypad. It may help to have Num Lock on.
Sub ReversePivotTable() ' Before running this, make sure you have a summary table with column headers. ' The output table will have three columns. Dim SummaryTable As Range, OutputRange As Range Dim OutRow As Long Dim r As Long, c As Long On Error Resume Next Set SummaryTable = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion If SummaryTable.Count = 1 Or SummaryTable.Rows.Count < 3 Then MsgBox "Select a cell within the summary table.", vbCritical Exit Sub End If SummaryTable.Select Set OutputRange = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select a cell for the 3-column output", Type:=8) ' Convert the range OutRow = 2 Application.ScreenUpdating = False OutputRange.Range("A1:C3") = Array("Column1", "Column2", "Column3") For r = 2 To SummaryTable.Rows.Count For c = 2 To SummaryTable.Columns.Count OutputRange.Cells(OutRow, 1) = SummaryTable.Cells(r, 1) OutputRange.Cells(OutRow, 2) = SummaryTable.Cells(1, c) OutputRange.Cells(OutRow, 3) = SummaryTable.Cells(r, c) OutputRange.Cells(OutRow, 3).NumberFormat = SummaryTable.Cells(r, c).NumberFormat OutRow = OutRow + 1 Next c Next r End Sub
A website is made of many components.
- Servers and software. You can host it in many ways. WordPress is a CMS and you can put onto WordPress.com
- Site setup, logins etc. Different levels can be setup: Admin, editor etc.
- Site layout, types of pages and posts, templated.
- Site behaviour, hover, parallax etc.
- Colours, backgrounds, borders, rounded edges, spacing, drop shadows etc.
- Fonts and font sizes
- Site content: Images, icons, and text editing.