New 7 wonders of the world named – CNN.com
The final tally produced this list of the world’s top human-built wonders:
- The Great Wall of China – I’ve hiked it.
- Petra in Jordan – The whole family was there in April 2006.
- Brazil’s statue of Christ the Redeemer – I’ve seen it while driving through Rio.
- Peru’s Machu Picchu – Not yet.
- Mexico’s Chichen Itza pyramid – Don’t care to see it.
- The Colosseum in Rome – Been to Rome but not there.
- India’s Taj Mahal – Not interested in seeing it. There are many other things to see in India.
And the Egypt pyramids get honorary mention.