Do’s and don’ts.
- Do use lots of fresh water and a big bucket.
- Do rinse the inside of everything with fresh water.
- Do take your knives and scissors out and rinse and dry them so they don’t turn into rusty lumps.
- Don’t forget to put the dust cover on tight on the regulator first stage before soaking.
- Don’t purge the second stages.
- Don’t press the power inflator button on your BCD. But do press the exhaust button to fill with fresh water and rinse inside the bladder.
- Do also open the bottom dump valve on the BCD and let fresh water go out through it. Similarly you can rinse the inside of SMBs.
Legal disclaimer is here. Well actually that is for bigwall climbing but I take no responsibility for your gear or safety. That is entirely your responsibility as it was before you read this and it will always be. Dive safely!